From the 2021 Emerging Laboratory Managers Collaborative Conference (Recorded January 15, 2021)
Presented by Lindsey Davenport-Landry, MS, MLS(ASCP)CM
This session will focus on how to do your duties as a supervisor, and prepare others, with leadership and grace.
At the conclusion of this presentation, participants will be able to
- Define best way to prepare yourself for work.
- Ensure coverage for any absence
- Prepare others for leadership
- Discuss how to build coalitions
- Describe the importance of the laboratory within a healthcare system
This recorded presentation is P.A.C.E. ® accredited. The instruction level for this activity is Intermediate. One (1) P.A.C.E. ® contact hour and one (1) Florida credit hour in the area General/Admin will be awarded to participants. ASCLS P.A.C.E.® is accepted by the ASCP/ASCLS/AGT Board of Certification and all states, including Florida and California, as an approved provider of continuing education for recertification and licensure. ASCLS is an approved provider with CE Broker for Florida licensees.